Thursday, July 20, 2006

Great fun to do

These bracelets were made from a pattern called Twin Serpentine by Carole Rodgers in Jewelry Craft Magazine. They were the perfect design to compliment Nancy Sathre-Vogel's Beaded Buttons as seen in Bead & Button August 2006. Nancy's original button was a little large for this particular bracelet as it is very delicate looking, so I adapted her design a bit and made it smaller to better fit the bracelet. It is such a fun button to make that I just couldn't stop, as you
can see. I even made one about 1/2 the size of a dime to fit a single Serpentine bracelet. I made it for a friend and coworker so I don't have a picture of it.
These are the first buttons I made from Nancy's pattern. It was very easy to follow and I highly recommend you try it.
This is a close-up of the bracelet pattern. It's very nice and feels wonderful on. Posted by Picasa

No comments: