Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Starr

This is a picture of my December doll for Beaded Art Dolls Calendar Challenge. Her name is Christmas Starr. She is the fourth in a series of twelve dolls I am making for the challenge.
I have continued to bead daily for the past two weeks. I borrowed my friend Lynn's NCIS DVDs for the first four seasons. I put those on and had a veritable orgy of NCIS and beading. LOL I have made over twenty pin/pendants in that time. Most of them are going for Christmas gifts, but some I am keeping for myself. I really enjoy threading a chain through them to wear as pendants. Next, I am going to do much the same with stone donuts.
I am a bit behind in the BJP right now, but I will catch up when the mood strikes me. Right now, all I want to do are the pendants. Soooo....
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

beadbabe49 said...

Go with the flow, I say! (she's a beauty!)

Jackie (Tillie's Daughter) said...

Just love your December doll.
The reds are so cheerful --
great little doll.

s said...

Hi Arline,
I wanted to drop by and wish you a very Merry Christmas,
Hugs,
Sunni

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Arline.
May all your wishes come true. Christmas Star is gorgeous.

Jeanne

Doris said...

She's beautiful, Arline. Can't wait to see all the others in the series.