Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to all

I wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are able to spend it with family and friends. May this holiday find you all well and happy.

A fervent thank you to all our troops for your sacrifices being away from your families and loved ones at this time. You are all in my prayers.

As you can tell, I haven't fixed the picture problem yet, but it will be done soon. My tech support grandson will look at it this weekend for me.

It's been a busy late Summer and Fall for me. We had our local Bead Show in September. Several of us immediately went to Tahoe for a Retreat. What a ball that was! We took three great classes from Beki Haley, Marcia DeCoster and Sherry Serafini. Just as soon as we returned to Clovis, we had a maraton weekend of classes through our Bead Society and our local bead store, Beads, Etc. in Clovis. We topped that off two weeks later with a class from Leslie Frazier. That just about classed me out. LOL. I have way too many patterns running around in my head right now.

We changed our annual trek to the BABE(Bay Area Bead Extravaganza) Show. Instead of going for several days, we took the train up for just one day. Seemed kind of strange to not be staying at the hotel this year, but there is always next year. It sure didn't stop us from shopping! I have been working at our LBS three days a week and teaching classes as needed. I just got permission from the owner to set up an area focused on Bead Embroidery. Just ask me how jazzed I am about that!!!

Have a wonderful holiday.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Someday I'm going to make it to the BABE show! Heaven! Thanks for the report and have a lovely T-day! Hugs, Robin

The Lone Beader® said...

Hope you had a nice holiday! :)

The bad Liz said...

Thanks for your holiday message. Still waiting for a picture of your bracelet!

(and the reminder about the troops. My nephew is going to Iraq for the third time)