Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BFAC Time

Well, I just sent off my payment for my BFAC (Beading for a Cure) kit for this year. I can't wait to get it and see what colors we'll be working with. I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing this year. Have to wait until I get the kit. I know it will be gorgeous as Beki Haley is making up the kits this year. Do you think it might have a rivoli in it? LOL.

The proceeds from the auction, which starts in March , will go to Colorectal Cancer research. Watch my blog for further info about the auctions. This is done in memory of a friend of our group named Layne. She succumbed to this kind of cancer several years ago.

In other news, I am about a third of the way finished with my May page. Once again, it will be different from the others. I am trying for a more dimensional look on this page. It will include some beautiful little star flowers I learned from Beki Haley while at the Tahoe Retreat this past October.

More later.......

No comments: