Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged and must now give 7 random bits of informations about myself. Okay, here goes:

1. I love color- almost any color. Mostly jeweltones and autumn colors.
2. I'm the worlds' worst procrastinator. I have a saying on my wall that says: "If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done around here."
3. I am much in favor of instant gratification.
4. Love seeing others' work and gleaning new techniques from it.
5. I am defininitely NOT a domestic goddess. Hate housework or anything that resembles it.
6. Hate dealing with financial things
7. Love the brother and sisterhood of beaders.

I will now contact those bloggers I want to tag.

Thanks, Sue for including me.

Arline

2 comments:

Timaree said...

Your list could be mine! Just letting you know I've posted my list.

Magpie Sue said...

A couple of items on your list could have been on mine as well! So fun to learn more about our friends on the net!