Here is an in-progress photo of my BFAC entry for this year. She is no where near finished, of course, but her name is Fire Dancer. She is going to be auctioned eventually to benefit Colorectal Cancer Research. I bought a kit, sight unseen, to do my project. I must use at least one of every kind of bead in the kit. I may add one kind of bead. I chose to add a silverlined orange to my kit. I made her face from a mold I had made from a doll. Her body style is similar to a doll I received in a swap with Speediebeadie a year or so ago. Dot's doll was about 4" tall. Fire Dancer is about 10" tall. I haven't done a doll for over a year so she is a real challenge for me. However, I did discover the joy of curved needles and they really help get into those tight places.
I'll keep you posted on her progress. I can't seem to put her down for very long. That doesn't help get my other projects done any faster. I'm finished through March with my BJP pages and am working on April.